FIFA 16 Title Update 1.06 Now Available for all Platforms
As we told you earlier in the week, EA has already released this patch on PC and one of the big changes is the ability to message other players in-game. Electronic Arts has released the latest FIFA 16 Update 1.06 to consoles, making some requested fixes to the game in specific areas like matchmaking, and messaging in the FIFA 16 Ultimate Team mode as well as some other issues.
Monday’s patch for PC, and the 6th patch for FIFA 16, is now also available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
The fix list for those platforms remains the same as the PC update, which are as follows for Ultimate Team
- Enhanced ability to message players about issues and updates.
- Matchmaking improvements to help players find each other quicker.
- Matchmaking rematch issues in FUT Online Draft.
There are also these non FUT fixes:
- Fixed the compare feature on leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue with Player Career Mode accomplishments affecting Pro Clubs.
So as mentioned in the previous post, hopefully we’ll now see the back of those pesky matchmaking issues that have been rearing their head for the past few weeks.
We’ll be updating this page regularly with the next FIFA 16 1.07 update notes or any other information related to upcoming content for FIFA 16 or FIFA 17.