New FIFA 17 Update on PC
EA Sports has announced the patch notes for the second update that is being released for FIFA 17. The update is out now on PC and coming next week on PS4 and Xbox One. The update’s size has been confirmed to be a little over the 1 GB mark but only for the PC since the update is yet to come out for the other two platforms. However, we believe that the size of the update for the PS4 and Xbox One will be close to the one on the PC, maybe even a little less.
Check out Update 2’s complete changelog below;
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Addressed the following in Pro Clubs:
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
In The Journey:
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
- But keep in mind that upon downloading the update, your job isn’t done as the developers urge its fans to give them feedback regarding the things they can improve upon in the game’s next update. Check out EA Sports official feedback forum here.