The Latest Comprehensive Archer Class Guide for Player in TERA
If you like having a tool for every job, the archer is the class for you—especially if you like tools that explode, penetrate armor, or trap enemies in magical spider webs! In battle, archers leave a trail of victims that look like pincushions—many dead before they knew what hit them. Playing an archer rewards you for using clever tactics and thinking two steps ahead of your enemy.
Archer is a high damage ranged class that is simple to learn. It both charges skills for big damage and uses small fast skills. Archer is considered a consistent damage dealer, unlike sorcerer who is a burst damage dealer. A downside to Archer is its ping reliance. High ping players may notice lower damage than low ping players with similar gear. U4GM as an expert tera gold web page offers secure, speedy and low-priced TERA gold for you. With more than ten years of excellence, we’ve got served a vast number of clients. If you are hesitating exactly where to buy gold tera, U4GM will likely be a good selection.
PVE Tier: S-Tier
Since this class is easy to learn, even new players can do well with the Archer class. With their high average damage and high maximum potential damage, Archer is a great ranged dps for any player to pick up.
Solo Tier: S-Tier
Archer can interrupt and stagger BAMs very often, which allows it to easily move to the back and safely deal damage. Their mobility and ability to move while charging skills is great for solo play.
Although their base defense is low, Archer has two quick low cooldown invulnerability skills, as well as a dash, that allows them to maneuver the combat field easily.
Castanic: 1% Crit Racial Passive (affected by triple crit glyph)
Note: Popori Race is currently bugged, giving the target Focus stacks instead of on the player.
- Top line: Increases damage by 9.3% when attacking enraged monsters
- Decreases skill cooldowns by 7.2%
- Increases damage by 9.3% when attacking enraged monsters
- Increases damage by 6.9% when attacking from behind
- Increases damage by 6%
- Decreases skill cooldowns by 7.2%
- Top line: Increases damage of Radiant Arrow by 10%
- Decreases damage taken from enraged monsters by 10%
- Decreases damage taken from frontal attacks by 6.9%
- Decreases damage taken by 6%
- Increases max HP by 8%
- Increases Crit Factor by 9
- Increases Power by 5
- Increases Attack Speed by 2.25%
- Increases Endurance by 4
- Increases Movement Speed by 6%
- Replenishes 2% of total MP every 5 seconds
1. If Thunderbolt comes off cooldown a few seconds before you know the boss will enrage, it’s better to hold onto Thunderbolt until enrage so that you can get 2 hits in during enrage.
2. Incendiary Trap’s crit multiplier is based on where your character is facing when the damage is applied. If you don’t land the trap right on top of the boss, make sure your character is facing the back of the boss when it explodes.
3. Make sure to cancel the recoil of Penetrating, Radiant, and Thunderbolt with sequential fire.
4. Archer is a ranged class but the best place to dps is 6-7m behind the boss, this allows all your skills to hit the boss while also being close enough to reposition yourself.
5. It’s better to reposition while charging a skill, instead of using backstep or breakaway bolt.
6. Find Weakness lets you back crit with a core skill like Radiant or Thunderbolt if they come off cooldown while you’re not behind the boss.
7. RoA consumes find weakness buff on the last tick of its damage, firing another skill before the last tick RoA will stop make it stop backcritting if you’re not behind the boss. You could FW → ROA → RA/Pen and move behind the boss while charging to not lose back time.
8. Always cancel the animation of Veliks Mark and Find Weakness.
This guide can save players precious time by focusing their efforts in the right direction. For those wanting to play the Archer class and get as much as possible from the game, this Tera Online Archer Guide can provide the foundation for lots of happy hours of game play time.